Senior Developer (PHP) Wanted!
As PHP Developer you will be working on a specialist engagement and intelligence software which is separated into 3 core products; with focus within the health care; finance and property markets. You will also be involved in further developing the product and manipulating it according to the client needs.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
● An enthusiastic individual who enjoys building a variety of projects and can talk passionately about their work
● Present solutions to complex client issues and explain solutions to a non-technical audience ● Client friendly and comfortable supporting the client services teams within client meetings ● Work closely to help our clients get the most out of our systems.
● Provide excellent PHP back-end and database knowledge to transform a front-end build into workable solutions, including integration of solutions into Wordpress
● Contribute to product development meetings with the team to discuss feature requests.
● Manage multiple projects from a development perspective and have an overview of the work within the development team
● Understand that deadlines are of paramount importance ensuring all work is completed to time and budget
● Ability to provide first line support to a number of clients using our system. Required Technical Experience
● Advanced working knowledge of server-side programming, using the PHP programming language
● Advanced working knowledge of MySQL
● Advanced working knowledge of MVC (Laravel preferred)
● Experience and working knowledge of AWS
● Ability to build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Experience building responsive websites/applications
● Familiarity with usability, accessibility, version control and security methods
● Experience using Git
● Experience of using front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap & Foundation, plus building responsive sites from scratch using HTML5 & CSS3
● Experience of building HTML emails using Campaign Monitor or MailChimp.
There’s loads of great reasons to work for EKKO. Including flexible working hours, your birthday off, plus the option to work remotely if needed.